守护 发表于 2016-5-12 23:34:41

马上毕业了,要毕业的人进来看下

Promotion Speech
        It is almost the end of the school year, and I would like to share my feelings about everything that happened around me this year. In the beginning of the school year, I thought school was just a place to learn, a place to get educated. I came to school every day, prepared, and had zero absents. I thought that everything I had to do in school was be quiet and listen to what the teachers say. I thought everything would go as what I thought it would be, until I met my friends and teachers. The ones who taught me something school won't be able to teach, something that you can only learn from the people that cares about you. That thing is called “ feelings.”
During the 2nd trimester, I changed my schedule to Dr.Boucher’s class, and the first thing came up to my mind was “books.” The rewards and books on the wall gave me a feeling that this class is going to be difficult, feels like this class is serious and nothing is more important than learning. But I was wrong. Dr.Boucher is a different type of teachers than all others I had before, he’s a type of teacher that “do” things because he wants to. He taught us how to read, write and think in a way that somehow made us enjoy it. Few months later, I’d notice why he made us enjoy school, it was because he expresses his feelings. In class, he gave us his own idea on something that he think what’s wrong and right. Also, he’s the first teacher that I think we should add a “thug life” line on the things he say, because he “do” things frankly. And this was the reason why his class feels like a one big happy family ( maybe not so happy ).
        During the year, I also met a lot of friends, mostly boys. I enjoy studying with them in class and having fun together. We say a lot of stupid craps to each other and we always argue. Caden was my first friend in class, we play videogames together and always trying to compete against each other every single day. Isidro, Eric, Bryant, Kelsey, and I always hang around in P.E. trying to dunk on each others head ( jump and tap people's head ), I enjoy the time doing that. But happy time won’t last too long, it is almost the time to promote, the time that we might have to leave each other. The number 1 thing we need to do in class is not learning, it is share our feelings with each others. We need to express our feelings to the people that we care about, and we need to tell them the truth of what we think about them. I would miss the time saying craps to each other, miss the time when we dunk on each other’s head, and I would miss my friends. Human is a type of creature that only find the real value of something after we missed it. So before promotion, why not tell each other what we think about them and why not become brave enough to say good-bye. 6th grade was the time to find the people we trust and share our feelings with them. 8th grade promotion is the time to express our feelings, to say goodbye to the people we know. Be brave, because “life is not logical, it is emotional.”

这是我写的毕业ESSAY,你们看看

pure 发表于 2016-5-13 00:01:53

看了前2句话, 评语: 小学生

pure 发表于 2016-5-13 00:02:15

看了第三段的第一句话 "During the year, I also met a lot of friends, mostly boys."

评语: 一定是个屌丝

pure 发表于 2016-5-13 00:02:42

看了第三段第二句话 "I enjoy studying with them in class and having fun together."

评语: 你一定在搞基

Poison 发表于 2016-5-13 00:43:38

笑看回复{:5_190:}{:5_190:}

孟少哈哈 发表于 2016-5-13 00:57:09